ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER IN ORDER TO BE IN PARADE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The waiver may be downloaded but must be completed and submitted no later than Febuary 16, 2023.
Download Parade Waiver
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No open alcoholic beverage containers.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages while operating a motorized vehicle is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Smoking during the parade is prohibited.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No standing in a trailer without sides at least 3 ft. high. Otherwise, standing in a moving vehicle or trailer is prohibited.
- Provide garbage bags for trash. We will need help cleaning up the parade route.
- Do not throw candy. Candy can be lost in the sand, making cleaning up more difficult. Throws allowed: Beads, moon pies, stuffed animals, balls, frisbees, and cups.
- Toss throws gently to prevent damage or injury.
- Lineup will begin on Triple Tail Lane at 11:30am and end no later than 12:30pm. Only parade unites and walkers will be allowed. Make plans to have your entries preloaded with throws. No personal vehicles will be allowed to park on Triple Tale Lane. We will have limited parking so carpool as much as possibl
- The parade will begin at 1pm at Triple Tail and Ponce De Leon. Will will travel down Ponce de Leon, onto Bernard Ct. East. We will disband before reaching Hwy 180.
- During the parade, keep your speed at 5-7mph and at least 2 car lengths between each unit.
- The deadline to accept entries is February 16, 2023 unless maximum capacity is reached beforehand.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN PARADE ROUTE
All rules and regulations are subject to change at any time without notice.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch